I thought you might appreciate a list of all the homeschooling math resources and curriculum we use and recommend, all in one handy-dandy place.
Note: All links open in a new window — because I’m really hoping you’ll stick around THIS site awhile, too! 😉
Math Posts on This Website
Here are some of the foundational articles I’ve written, so you can understand our philosophy.
- One Way to Teach Math? – Does the Bible really have an opinion on subjects like math?
- The Curriculum Carousel – Deciding if you should change to a different curriculum
- Teaching Math in Kindergarten
- Bible Mathematics
- How to Tutor, by Samuel L. Blumenfeld
- The Three Rs, by Ruth Beechick*
- You Can Teach Your Child Successfully, by Ruth Beechick*
*These are affiliate links.
Helpful Teacher-Training Websites
- Math and the Bible
- Integrating Math and the Bible
- What Makes a “Good” Mathematics Curriculum?
- Classical Christian Curriculum Suggestions (Grades 1-6)
- Classical Christian Curriculum Suggestions (Grades 7-9)
- Classical Christian Curriculum Suggestions (Grades 10-12)
- Teaching Math with a Biblically Principled Approach
My Favorite Non-Free Curriculum
- ABeka (for teaching arithmetic, grades K-8)
- Life of Fred (high-school math, independent of teacher)
- Bob Jones University Press (high-school math, if the teacher is confident)
Online Math Tools
…and someday? I’d like to publish a math curriculum, or at the very least, a math curriculum supplement that uses the Bible. My kids just laugh and say it will be done by the time I have
Please feel free to leave a comment and brag on why you love the math curriculum you use!